Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I hate people.

I haven't been secretive about my disdain for Beyonce, but my loathing extends far beyond that talentless wonder. "The 12th annual Famed Hottest Looks" list came out today and it seems 5'11" Brazilian tranny was knocked off as the most desirable female figure. That makes me giggle like a school girl, but then I kept reading and I saw who knocked her off. Jennifer Plainniston. Are they kidding? Seriously, cause if that's a joke, I get it and it's damn funny. If not, either a group of homosexual plastic surgeons or scorned women (including Anniston) got together to make this list up. She's not even the prettiest girl on Friends for the love of God. I am so tired of the pity party this broad gets. Who cares. Get over yourself. Your legs are nice, but you remind us everyday by wearing shorts on talk shows that barely cover your ass with 17" stripper pumps. You see girls prettier than this everyday. Face it, Jolie is like three million times prettier than you. It's like the media and everyone that watches the View and Oprah want to hand this girl a career. She sucks. She can't carry a movie without an ensemble cast or a dying dog. I wish the Academy of Motion Pictures would change the rules and let her give out the award for Best Actress in Leading Role and then have Jolie win. I bet Anniston would self immolate right there on stage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Jennifer Anniston and you're an asshole...

Anonymous said...

I did an amazing job in friends with money. thank you. forgot to add that.