Thursday, January 8, 2009

Hey!! Steve Jobs...Slow Your Roll.

Apple has essentially reinvented themselves and consequently saved their entire company with a simple MP3 player. Sure, the programming and wheel design is perfect for selecting among thousands of songs, but this, this is just ridiculous. This just seems like technological arrogance. In fact, I've never seen something more grossly ill designed and less convenient than this rubbish, especially coming from a supposed innovator like Apple. The guy in the video says, "Look it couldn't be easier." Well Steve, let me step in. Yes. Actually, yes it could. It could be much easier. It's called a keyboard. Until you can think your letters and words to the screen, this is pretty much the way I wanna go. So keep your easy wheel in Silicon Valley because this has FAIL written all over it. Just a thought...doesn't having the computer suggest your sentence completion infer I'm not smarter than the next guy? Well, I am and I swear a lot...where are those suggestions. Like Apple...Go #%@* yourself.


Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

No comments: