Tuesday, January 27, 2009

College of the Holy Cross Delivers...



This 2003 valedictorian of the College of the Holy Cross is President Barack Obama's head speechwriter. He's 27 years old and yet already has a Presidential Inaugural Address under his proverbial belt. He apparently snaps his fingers and girls come running. He's currently dating the girl below, Alejandra Campoverdi, who is a former Maxim model, former reality show contestant(For Love or Money), actress(Aviator), Harvard graduate, and aid to the White House Cheif of Staff. So, in synopsis, Jon Boy is making a mockery of average 27 year old dudes, by crushing everything he puts his hands on. I'm not going to go so far as to say I have a man crush on this guy, but if he were sitting below me in the mall, I would totally pour my Icee on his head ala Gary and Wyatt in Weird Science.

No comments: