Friday, April 10, 2009

Hey White House, I'm not as stupid as the people that voted you in office...



The White House knows how big of a pile our President stepped in this week when he blatantly bowed to the Saudi Arabian King Abdullah at the G-20 meeting in London. They immediately started damage control saying, and I paraphrase, that President Obama partook in a two handed shake with King Abdullah, but was much taller, and therefore, had to lean down. White House...are you shitting me? That's actually not even a euphemism. I mean, seriously, are you trying to shit on me? I know most of the people that elected our President are dumb enough to believe this caca, but I myself, I'm actually capable of viewing a video and understanding what actually happened. Our President bowed to the king of a country that perpetuates and sensationalizes Islamic terrorism. Hey Mrs. Michelle Obama, I know what you mean, because this week, I've never been more ashamed to be a citizen of the United States of America.

No comments: