Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Standing next to Heidi makes everyone instantly ugly.


I know Marisa Miller is hot. I get it. Trust me, I do, but I just don't understand all the fuss about this girl. I mean, yeah, she's "All-American-California-Cheryl Tiegs-Christie Brinkley hot," but not by any stretch of the imagination is she in Heidi Klum's category. First of all, Heidi was born in 1973--Marisa in 1978. Since model years are like dog years, maybe worse, that difference equals ~10 years...just trust me it's a difficult and very complex calculus derivative measuring many variables. The point is quite simple though. Heidi Klum is not to compared to silly amateurish wannabe supermodels like Gisele "THE MAN" Bundchen, and Marisa "I Love Melanoma" Miller. Women as hot as her are only born once every 9,000 years. To fully understand the essence of beauty and rarity that is Heidi Klum, it would take a 40 year fellowship in philosophy from Socrates and Plato, a PhD in Astronomy from MIT, and 25 years in a maximum security facility for Felony Stalking.

2 comments:

KKRT said...

I hear you... I felt precisely the same way about my picture next to one of Ms. Spears in her prime. I officially became sub par for roughly 1.35 seconds. Have no fear, I fixed the glitch... and am back to being absolutely fabulous. phew. that was a close one!

eli said...

you are obsessed with heidi! -eli