Friday, April 3, 2009

Madonna's beauty is effortless.



Madonna is somewhere in the nighborhood of 92 years old and time hasn't been good to her. I guess when you spend your life having male reproductive organs pummel you, this is how you're left. I don't know what it is about Madonna, but it seems that she's such a parasitic life force that even her friends, Gwyneth Paltrow, who is considerably younger, is also starting to be betrayed by time. This is Madonna's latest photo for the cover of some magazine that no one would've bought anyway. Afterall, this is 2009. If I see words printed on paper, I get violently ill. Print news and media is completely irrelavent...just like Madonna. When you suck too bad to adopt a baby in Africa, you're like a mixture of Ivan the Terrible, Jeff Dahmer, and Satan. I've actually heard of domesticated American animals adopting babies from Africa. Anyway, if this pre-photoshopped dragon lady came to my village and stepped into my hut, I would light myself on fire with a blowtorch while I sent my brother for the local village witch doctor.

No comments: