Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's a long way from the top...



When I think about the last year of Lindsay Lohan's life, I start to feel a little like that Native American in the 1980's anti-litter commercial with the single tear streaming down his cheek. Don't get me wrong, I revel the hoopla of her poor decisions, but it just seems almost impossible to go from being regarded as one of the world's most sought after females, to completely and utterly irrelevant. I guess when you spend your 20's snorting massive amounts of cocaine, drinking more Vodka than Mickey Mantle, and having penises poke and prod you from every possible angle, this is what your body turns into. At one point, you could google Lindsay Lohan and get pictures of voluptuous, young, sexy, rather innocent redhead. Now, all you get when you Google Lindsay Lohan are pictures you confuse with saggy, breastfeeding African women in the latest issue of National Geographic.

1 comment:

KKRT said...

I really loved that commercial... I think I will youtube it right now. What was my life before youtube and exposed and naked? As for lilo... I have major plans to dye my hair to match hers on August 18th. seriously.