Monday, April 20, 2009

Puhlease, dude your girlfriend weighs 109 and she's a bigger badass than you.



Well let me be the first to congratulate you, you self entitled, 17 year old, arrogant prick. Someone please post a Twitter for this little boy to remind him he's only popular with straight girls under 15 and gay boys over 16. Hey, kid, only blind people wear sunglasses indoors. It doesn't make your 146...scratch that...135...scratch that...124 pound frame seem more "badass," nor does it make you seem untouchably more famous. It simply makes you seem more like the insufferable dickweed that you are. The sad thing is that you're starring alongside Matthew Perry, whom everyone had simply forgotten, in a movie that's been remade like 2,000 times, yet still you can't find one ounce of humility and graciousness to remove your glasses and refrain from giving the "birdie" like all other immature A-Holes do in pictures...not to mention how annoying your played out Modern Amusement T-shirt is with your clingy, please photogragh me with my famous, number one movie in America boyfriend Zac Efron--I'll even take my clothes off for fame girlfriend. If buying a ticket to your movie was forced upon me, I would rather drown myself in my father's rental house septic tank.

No comments: