Monday, April 27, 2009

Something seems different, but I can't put my finger on it...




I used to like Matt, but it seems lately he's just a self indulgent narcissist. His accent has only seem to worsen. He does more HGH than Barry Bonds. His arms are three times shorter than a T-Rex's. His teeth will blind you with their whiteness yet he claims he doesn't bleach them. He is constantly wrapping bandanas around his head, riping off his shirt in front of the paparazzi, and doing pointless stretches and yoga moves on the beach. It just seems like he's making too much of an effort. You know those video games in the bar where you're given two seemingly identical pictures and you have to pick out the subtle differences between the two? Well, I've been staring at these pictures for three hours and for the life of me, I can't seem to find the differences between these two.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Its the teeth...the pic on the right must have been before he started whitening them