Friday, June 12, 2009

Cameron Diaz is like a superhero of uselessness.


Cameron "Supreme Pizza" Diaz said this to some magazine no one reads:

"I think women are afraid to say that they don't want children because they're going to get shunned. But I think that's changing too now. I have more girlfriends who don't have kids than those that do. And honestly? We don't need any more kids. We have plenty of people on this planet."

No Cameron, we just don't need any more kids that are as painfully insufferable as you. We don't need spoiled brat actresses that age in dog years. I could find more likable qualities in a hybrid of Joseph Stalin and Ivan the Terrible than I could find in you. Let me translate your comments,

"I have more girlfriends who don't have kids than those that do"
TRANSLATED
I don't have kids, nor can I convince/trick/drug a man into loving me and reproducing with me.

"And honestly, we don't need any more kids. We have plenty of people on this planet."
TRANSLATED
Since I can't find someone to love me and give me kids, no one should have them. Besides, those kids over in "the" Africa and "the" Iraq are taking all of my food. I'm rich and Hollywood is low on energy and no one should wear fur, but I likee fur, but you shouldn't wear it...wait what am I supposed to say? I need a break...this commercial is hard work. Where is my personal assistant! That bitch! I need a @ucking water. Jesus! What do you have to do to get a water around here. Look I'll be in my 80ft trailer...this commercial sucks. Call my agent...I need more money for this. Oh yeah...I love Barack Obama. But, like...I hate fur and stuff.

No comments: