Saturday, June 6, 2009

Will Ferrell will get his ass kicked this weekend...



I just sat through the funniest movie of the year without question. The Hangover, to me, as I watched the trailers, didn't seem all too promising, but boy was I dead wrong. I haven't seen a funnier movie since Wedding Crasers or Dumb and Dumber. If you mixed Wedding Crashers, Very Bad Tings, Bachelor Party, and Swingers, you've got The Hangover. If you're a guy, you should die if you don't see this in the theater. Honestly, this comedy was a perfect storm of crude sexuality, frat pack humor, a token fat guy, Vegas, drinking, strippers/hookers, weddings, bad decisions, and most importantly, Heather Grahams/Mercedes' bare breasts. My bet is that this will be by far the largest grossing comedy of the year.

3 comments:

Workout Log said...

Bon Jovi didn't make an appearance did he??....because it's not really a party without Bon Jovi

Trey said...

No Jame, sadly Bon (H)ovy didn't make an appearance, but if I were a betting man, I'd say the odds are pretty good he comes to the beach.

KKRT said...

I saw it too!! Best movie of '09... and I see a lot of movies. Its what we do up here... sample the finer brews of miller light, wear life jackets and parkas in tandem, and go to movies.