Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dad, go find your own.





Pamela Rogers, Debra Lafave, and the new one, a music teacher(bottom picture), are a managerie of so-called pedophiles that have been arrested for having sex with their students. In these cases, the so-called "victims" were all boys at or above the age of 13. If you're a 13 year old boy and your father blows the whistle on you when you slamming one of these hot teachers, either he's jealous, or he's gay. Either way, he's ensuring you won't be on the receiving end of something like this again for another 10 years, four relocations, and 23,000 in shrink fees later. I swear I would emancipate myself from my parents if they pulled the proverbial plug on me and Pamela Rogers (top picture) if I were 13-16. To say that a hot girl and a teenage boy is rape, is like saying the lottery is gambling or teaching abstinence works. The semantics of this is this simple. If she's fat and ugly, it's rape. If she looks like the girls above, you win. Big.

No comments: