Thursday, June 4, 2009

Cut her a break guys...




Melissa Joan Hart was overheard off-camera at KTLA in Los Angeles on Friday saying how she’d been hoping last week that cancer-stricken Farrah Fawcett wouldn’t die — and thus bump Hart off the cover of People magazine.

Really I don't seen the big deal here. I looked at the picture of the sumo wrestler in a fat suit on the cover of People posing as Melissa Joan Hart and I couldn't help but get hungry. It was like a trance. My eyes got big and I just started saying over and over..."I have to eat more food. I have to eat more food." If I were scheduled to be on the cover of People weighing a metric ton in low gravity, I would force feed chemotherapy and Flinstone vitamins to Farrah Fawcett if I thought it would keep me off the cover looking like this. Digging up Marilyn Monroe and going to dinner and drinks at Chateau Marmont sounds like more of a good date than one with this overeating Hippo. Melissa Joan Hart haan't starred in anything noteworthy in 2,000 years, but thank God, she's focusing on her eating disorder and opening an ice cream and candy shop

No comments: