Monday, June 29, 2009

Neverland is to MJ as Wine Coolers are to Pedophiles


I promised myself that I wouldn't jump on the MJ train with everyone else in the world, but here of course, I cannot refrain. First, two weeks ago, no one on earth thought this guy wasn't a raging pedophile that used to be black. Now, all of the sudden, he's a magical humanitarian that showed his compassion all over the world through various organizations. I hate to talk about the dead...I think...well actually I really don't think I care one way or the other...especially when he's a rapist. MJ was like Peter Pan if Peter Pan flew into little boys rooms and instead of taking them flying through the night with Tinkerbell, took their anal virginity. He was a sick, abused, albeit talented entertainer with a tragic childhood and an affection for young boys, eccentricities and monkeys(not sure where he fit in). I just find it amusing how all of the sudden the media can't find one thing they don't love about this guy. It's a love fest. Well, guys...if I'm macaulay culkin, corey feldman, or any of the countless others he either paid off (go to hell parents that accepted money) or silenced with threats, the only thing I'm saying tonight is WHEW!

To me, as more evidence surfaces, this looks more and more like an assisted suicide. Knowing that the huge comeback tour was scheduled and based on the evidence that he was too frail and unhealthy to perform, I think all signs point to the obvious. The SUN is reporting he weighed 8 Stones 1 Ounce. That's 113 pounds.
He was 5"11". That's a really really sick body. No food in his sotmach, just pillls and he was completely bald. Unless you're a T-Total Moron though, you should know his hair has changed just a wee bit since his days as an ABC123 performer. Listen, I hope the guy finds peace for once, but come on, we're not talking about the Pope here. Please just stop with the love parade.

No comments: