Thursday, June 4, 2009

My mammary isn't as good as it used to be...


Everytime I see Heather Graham, I'm immediately thrust back into the time when the Corey's were famous. A time when shooting your jeans with a shotgun was awesome and the girl on the car in the Whitesnake video wasn't fat or schizophrenic. I remember The Lost Boys, Slip-n-Slides, banana clips, vision street wear, Ocean Pacific, and neon homemade bracelets. Although above all else going on in my pathetic adolescent life, when the goddess, Heather Graham, appeared to me as a gift from God in License to Drive, all other dreams girls sans Alyssa Milano, were on the backburner. I made it my lifelong ambition to date a girl named Mercedes. Sadly, and not, that never happened. All that said, over the years Heather Graham has struggled like a midget on tall day to find parts in Hollywood largely because she has no talent, but partly because she doesn't wear outfits like this that accentuate her "eyes" more often. If I were her agent, I would insist that her pathway to super stardom would be paved with gold if, and only if, she change her name to Mercedes and starred in License to Drive 2: My Daughter Porsche learns to drive...rated NC-17.

No comments: