Friday, June 12, 2009

We get it...you're awesome.


In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Mgean Fox, once again fails to speak with one speck of diffidence.

EW: Do you think you're good-looking?

MF: Well, I'm clearly not ugly. (yeah clearly you're perfect) I hate you.

EW: And you've got a lot of confidence.

MF: I think most people are extremely insecure. As far as girls go, I have a really badass personality. I'm smart and I can be really funny and interesting and I can go toe-to-toe with anybody in a conversation. So I'm not afraid to speak, and I think that's what people read as this überconfidence. I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it. (Your mouth can't recite a line on paper without sounding like youre autistic).

EW: Women seem to have an issue with you. Do you get that impression?

MF: Sure, for the same reason they didn't like me in high school. I come across as confident and they assume that means that I think I'm hot s---. And that makes them feel bad about themselves and so they hate me. (Yeah I saw your picture and I cut myself because I only hope to be as perfect as you).

Hollywood sucks so bad. Megan Fox thinks she's on the way to becoming a Hollywood Legend. Boy is she wrong. I can't wait for her first role where she speaks. Her bubble is going to burst so fast it will smear her gay tattoos.

BTW, Disney child star, Vanesssa Hugdens just owned you.

No comments: