Monday, June 8, 2009

Did I just hear that?



This is so painfully absurd, I can hardly believe my ears. "Reagan was all about America. We are above that now." WTF are you talking about? Is this guy serious? This is one of the most painfully ignorant remarks that have ever been uttered. I really don't know who this guy is, but what I do know is that he has a gay crush on Barack Obama. I truly don't know how Barack Obama has so much time to spend our heard earned money when he's so busy standing above the country, above the world, as our God. It's funny, when I voted last November, I don't remember seeing on my ballot:

John McCain (R)
God (D)

The media bias has reached a point where it simply makes me ill. We've reached a time when the blogs are a more accurate source of information than your main news outlets. I keep watching this video because it's so damn funny. This guy is so in love with liberalism and Barack Obama he's about to mess his pants. My favorite part is when dipshit says Obama is sort of God, either the guy off camera with no testosterone, or the girl with a high pitch voice nearly pisses herself agreeing with this idiocy and blasphemy.

No comments: