Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is this a real human being?



It would scare me into a seizure if I saw this walking toward me on the beach. From a distance, I would think this could be a werewolf preparing its attack; however, as this approached though, I would realize its skin is melting off its body and would think...it's gotta be Magda from Something About Mary. Honest to God, it would be more comfortable to try to mate with a Box Fish Jelly than this chick. When your skin melts off, your hair is whiter than Nascar, and your breasts are farther apart than international soccer goals, you should just retire yourself to seclusion and refuse to punish enyone else with your hideousness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I always make a banana split after sex. Puffer can tell the good guys from the bad, especially King Tanti.