Monday, May 18, 2009

Bet you can't guess the one who's never been laid...



I first saw this picture 3 hours 41 minutes 13 seconds ago, yet this is the first moment that I've been able to peel my eyes away to complete another task. The look on this loser's face is enough to make me want to use an acid filled squirt bottle in his face. For the love of God, when Adriana Lima, the Brazilian Goddess, grabs your junk, you can't have a look on your face that screams total fear, self-doubt, and inadequacy. Man up, girl. God completely wasted a Y chromosome on your inept, pathetic existence. For Pete's sake, I've seen more masculinity at My Little Pony and Rainbow Bright Conventions. I hope this guy is gay because when his friends see this picture, they're all going to take turns kicking the sh!t out of him.

No comments: