Friday, May 29, 2009

Cameron Diaz = Claymation




I've scowered the internet the last few days and every blog keeps posting these pictures of Cameron Diaz. Except telling you the truth, they wanna lie and tell you she's hot. Well, she's not. She burst on the scene in The Mask and Something About Mary and I thought that she was the sexiest, coolest chick on Earth. Holy crap, was I wrong. Her playful idiocy and crude mannerisms are about as charming as cancer. I'm not sure what Cameron is made of, but I would put even money she's either a walking talking wax figure from Madam Tussauds, or a claymation character from Chicken Run. Seriously, what's up with her skin in every picture. It's shiny and looks like molded clay and that's not a good look on her. The only way to make this wrinkly premature aging assassin even remotely resemble her reputation of a Hollywood Hottie is to airbrush the ever living shit out of her to the point where she doesn't even resemble Cameron Diaz. She said she wouldn't want to be 30 anymore. Puhlease...who is she kidding. This hag would sell her soul to be as hot as "Mary" again. I'm so tired of Hollywood forcing the girls on us. It truly makes me sick to my stomach that magazines expect us to believe that the airbrushed Monet in the above picture would even be recognizable on a public street. I could walk past Cameron Diaz sixty-two times and wouldn't give her a second look. Afterall, if you're a 20 million dollar a movie starlet, you're an alleged sex symbol, and can't find a guy to marry you, you suck...and youre made of clay. This means you too Aniston.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But not you, Steel.

Right?

Riiiiiiiight?!?!?!?!?!?!