Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Lively is an understatement...


I have no flippin clue what the hell Gossip Girls is supposed to accomplish. Is it a reality show? Is it a hybrid? Is it a drama? All I know is that if Blake Lively appears in the show looking like this, it's my new favorite show. This outfit just made my cornea explode. This may be the most underrated hot young actress in Hollywood. I know I'm gonna piss off a lot of people, but in my opinion, this chick is way hotter than Megan Fox. I just don't get it. Look at this girl. Unpretentious, All-American, humble sexiness, and style. I've never seen her act, but there's no way in Marlon Brando's soul that she is a worse actress than Megan Fox. I'm calling it right now. Blake Lively will be the next girl we're all talking about.

No comments: