Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Couldn't care less...


I don't like people. This means everyone that sucks. Some people, however, I truly despise without really even knowing. It's what I do know about them that make it impossible to learn more to despise. Beyonce reigns at the apex of this list, but Kate, from Jon and Kate Plus Eight, whoever the hell that is, is closing the gap fast. I've never seen the show, I hardly could pick her picture out of a lineup, but all I hear about is how insatiable this woman has become since her notoriety has become viral in the media and tabloids. Even her family has spoken to the media instructing the public not to watch the show because they feel Jon and Kate are exploiting the children. When your family hates you, you suck; therefore, you're on my list. You can take one look at this broad's before and after and tell she's insufferable. Her hair that she thinks so highly of, to me looks like a mammalian skinned yarmulke. I'm not even sure how you get hair to do that unless it's breathing and capable of mating. She better enjoy her brush with so-called fame and spend some time working on her marriage because the only way someone else would be willing to have sex with her would be to tie a California Redwood tree to their back before performing the ole in/out.

No comments: