Tuesday, May 12, 2009

You gotta give the girl some credit...


There's many things I like about Carrie Prejean. First and foremost, she's got a smoking body. Second, she's willing to go topless to promote her career. That makes her exponentionally more awesome in my book. Granted, my book is filled with four letter words and Adult Entertainment Starlets so it makes sense that she would score some points for me in that regard. There's something about a gorgeous young woman dedicated to her career and willing to make poor decisions to promote it that makes my heart sing. Anyway, you gotta give the girl some credit. She never waivered. I question her mental ability to actually change her mind, but nonetheless, she stuck to her guns(he he he...pun). Today in the much anticipated press conference,(Ok, I'm a loser) Donald Trump was asked to comment on Prejean's statement during the pageant. In a witty retort only expected by the master of self marketing himself, Trump shuts up the liberal media with one statement:

“It's the same answer that the president of the United States gave,” Trump said. “She gave an honorable answer. She gave an answer from her heart.”


Then, just moments later, Prejean did her best parrot impression and regurgitated everything Trump had just said and smiled at the camera for seven seconds until she heard someone's ring tone of Lady GaGa's Poker Face, to which Prejean stood up and started slithing around removing her clothes...ok I made the last part up.

In her own remarks moments later, Prejean echoed Trump’s statement, telling reporters: “The president of the United States, the secretary of state, and many Americans agree with me in this belief.”

No comments: