Monday, May 11, 2009

Beyonce robs my soul...


Announcing my hatred for that thunder thighed water buffalo known as Crisco Knowles would be futile at this point. Moreover, if you haven't come around to my way of thinking, not only are you dead to me, but you're dumber than your third grade teacher told your parents you were. The latest comment to come from this out-of-touch, ungrateful mocha skinned walrus only further ignites the fury flame for this no talent weaved-up Medusa.

She told Britain's Glamour magazine:

"I probably get about 15 bags sent to me a month. Armani gave me this croc bag, which was huge - I could only imagine how much that thing cost. It would be so expensive that even I wouldn't buy it."

Even you...The Beyonce, The Diva, Sasha Fierce, couldn't afford it? (Hands on cheeks) Oh my stars!! If you wouldn't buy it, then I have to deduce no one in the world would buy it. I can honestly say I wouldn't swerve to miss this broad if she were crossing the street...that is unless I had a loved one in the car with me because hitting her big ass would be like hitting a terrestrial manatee mixed with a brontosaurus...because when you hit dinosaurs mixed with terrestrial manatees, you usually die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Get a life, you fag.