Monday, May 11, 2009

How is this 5th grade educated idiot famous...?


First and foremost, I couldn't care less about Rush or Hannity because personally, I don't allign myself with them politically. However, if i had to choose between Wanda Sykes and either of them, I would choose the right wing, holier-than-thou guys any day. My problem with this video is that if the roles were reversed, there would be public outcry. If this had been W laughing about...oh that's right...the democrats don't have someone successful enough to reference. Anyway, I just find the hypocrisy appalling. If you can't see the hypocrisy, you're a bleeding heart liberal and you can't see the forest for the trees and will never vote for someone that doesn't spend his time going around to countries that hate us and apologize to them; because at the end of the day, apologizing helps tremendously...especially with terrorists.

No comments: