Monday, October 19, 2009

Damn you Britney...Damn You!


It is with the most regret ever recorded that I write these words---Britney Spears in a bikini piques my Willy's interest. I don't really want it to, but it's a primal thing I can't control. From 1998-2003 this girl occupied roughly 78% of every fantasy I had that didn't involve Laetitia Casta or Heidi Klum. You know, even now, as sad as her life is, if you could take off that dead squirrel weave, remove just a couple hundred white trash dudes off her "list", and I'd give her a good inbred Louisiana pounding. I guess it just goes to show you that men control the world. I know this is sexist, but if you think about a girl like Britney Spears being worth 100 million dollars, to what else could you attribute that? It's certainly not her intelligence, her wit, or her philanthropies. Actually I can only think of one thing she offers and that one thing is something that most women aren't interested in. Sex sells and it's sold to men because we want it. It's sold to women because they know we want it. Regardless, If You Seek Amy.

No comments: