Friday, October 9, 2009

My retinas just waved the white flag



I'm not exactly sure how cameras actually managed to capture this still. The fact that this image didn't cause a spontaneous combustion of the camera and/or the photographer must be an unsolved mystery. When I picture the male version of the movie Taken, you know, the adult sex slave trade, I picture these two chicks buying me while I'm geeked up on heroin and forcing me to make sweet love to them everyday in weird andd compromising positions while I feed them strawberries and cruise around the world on their private yacht. The truth is, I would trade having my junk injected by a 7 gauge needle infected with impetigo and smallpox for one night stuck between these two chicks. These girls are so pretty that they look like amess and yet still, this seriously could be the most beautiful picture ever taken...At least since my Glamour Shot last week.

No comments: