Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kate infinitely lowers my inhibitions...






Although I despise Cameron Crowe worse than cancer and hockey, I can say that nearly everything he did in regard to Almost Famous was complete and total genius. The soundtrack alone was one of the most defining moments in film making history. Better than that though, was Crowe taking a chance on a young Kate Hudson to play one of the supporting leads as "Band Aid," Penny Lane. That casting decision in itself took this film to cult superstardom and earned Crowe an Oscar for screenwriting and her a nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She was a young new face, charasmatic, refreshing, innocently sexy, bubbly yet withdrawn and disgustingly and effortlessly talented. An Oscar nomination later and Kate Hudson is a household name and an American heartwarmer. She even morphed into a gorgeous woman as the apple didn't fall far from the tree...that is if your assessment of Goldie Hawn was taken 23 surgeries ago. As you can see by these pics, Kate Hudson is going to torment her young son. His friends are going to be begging to come over for a sleepover and Kate's gonna always wonder why her son refuses to allow them. I'll tell you why. It's because every man on earth would want a piece off this chick. She's so sexy it makes my gonads hurt. If there is any criticism of Kate, one could argue it makes her even cooler and sexier, and that's her bird cage chest. No kidding, my breasts are three cup sizes larger than hers. What makes me pissed is that I dig it. I guess it reminds me of me. It reminds me of all those late nights I spend sitting in the bed crying after yet another failed attempt at losing my virginity. If only it were smaller. If only I weren't known around Hedonism I, II, and III as Girth Brooks.

No comments: