Saturday, October 24, 2009

Somer Thompson


In the wake of the tragedy that surrounds the Thompson family, someone with all the answers walks around Orange Park Florida, with if I had to guess, not one ounce of remorse. Not only des he not regret his actions, he's simply between the next innocent and beautiful little child that he will make his victim. There is no rehab for these people. Justice in America, if you can call it that, would be turned upside down if these people were truly given what they deserved. Somer Thompson's parents should get to spend some quality time with this person in a sound proof room. They should get to give the capital punishment. It sounds savage and inhumane, but so does the abduction, murder, and God knows what else of a little girl. I made a mistake in my post last week about this case. They don't have 87 sex offenders in a 5 mile radius. They have 160 sex offenders in a 5 mile radius. Most everyone knows I despise Florida, but 160 sex offenders in 5 miles? Seriously? I wouldn't let my child go to the refridgerator in my own home. I hope they catch this sick f. Mark my words, when they do catch him, his pysical appearance won't surprise anyone. He'll be a white male in his 40's 50's, with a thin wirey frame. In my head at least, that's just the mold for sexual predators. When they get this P.O.S., I hope they torture him for weeks until he begs to die. If this man lives one more day without a punishing, brutal and torturous death, it's an injustice to this poor girl, her mother and her father. RIP.

No comments: