Sunday, October 25, 2009

I love jorts...



If you watched last week's games, you know that refs are ready to suck off Florida.

Granted, I hate them worse than herpes breakouts and they beat us (UGA) like a drum (so does everyone), but more than that, I'm tired of referees handing them the games. The fact remains, that UF misses Harvin like crazy. Their offense isn't that good anymore. Their defense keeps them in games. UGA is awful, but I'll tell you this...UGA getting a week rest and UF being inept on offense could bode very for the Dawgs. We'll see next Saturday when all those white trash mullet sporting, jort wearing, Gator fans show up ready to rumble...

2 comments:

CJ Hurley said...

what about the girl pointing who has a cutoff jort skirt???

Unknown said...

In defense though, almost every girl has a jean skirt...no one and I mean no one...should wear jean shorts.