Monday, October 5, 2009

The Russian mob will be all over this one...



Aside from its 426hp 6.1L V8 engine, the 2010 Brabus Mercedes-Benz Viano Lounge features a 32-inch LCD, two Sony VAIO laptops, a PlayStation 3, Nespresso machine, and even a Vertu Constellation phone. Unfortunately, this is just a concept...for now.

Mercedes released this prototype to remind the majority of the world that they don't want you to own their automobiles. Aspiring to create a G5 on wheels was a success because this thing is bad ass. This van could make a soccer magnet look good...ok maybe not, but I wouldn't mind my parents owning this thing.

"Hey mom. I'm gonna take Madison on a date Friday night...mind if I take the van?"

All I'm saying is that if my date started at 7:30, that van would be a love machine by 7:36.

No comments: