Friday, October 9, 2009

Hormones are such a buzzkill...




After an afternoon of shopping with the kids, a few "failed" wardrobe attempts, or as I called them "malfunctions," Sugar Bear, as I call her, was photographed storming off with the kids. I can't be more supportive than I've been. It just seems that everytime I try to compliment her these days, it always backfires. I'll tell you this, a powerhouse of muscle and fitness like this can find love by accident at a funeral. Who supported her when she stood in front of the mirror pinching her baby weight for hours before the last Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? Who told her to own the catwalk? Who lied through his pearly white teeth when he told her that the German language was the most romantic of them all? Well Heidi, when this ship, this steel ship sails, it's over baby. Chew on this fraulein, "If only...those must be the two saddest words in the world.”

No comments: