Monday, October 12, 2009

Where do you put the key in the ignition?



I don’t know much about being smart, well except for my Mensa test results and the wins I rack up playing jump the pegs at the Cracker Barrel, but running the Space Shuttle looks really hard. I mean not just your run-of-the-mill hard, or I’ll just spend a little more time on the simulator hard. When I say hard, I mean basically impossible. There’s like three thousand switches and controls in this picture. I’m not being a hater, but if you’re enrolled at the University of Phoenix and your lifelong dream is to become astronaut, you better either make 20 million to pay the Russians for trip to space or decide on another dream because the chances of you going into space for NASA and running this machine is zero.

No comments: