Monday, October 5, 2009

Kate Beckinsale lights a fag and my underoos






Don't get me wrong, I've always found Kate Beckinsale attractive. Her accent alone is enough to completely intoxicate you, but at the same time, ironically, I find her a little overrated. I can't really identify the reasons for my juxtaposition, but I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with her raging nicotine habit. She smokes like a freight train on fire. Having sex with Kate Beckinsale, as enticing as it sounds, would be like using your penis to draw circles in a dirty ashtray. I think just one night of passion with her would lead to chronic smoking halitosis, an artificial vibrating voicebox, and lung cancer. Despite being the Marlboro Woman, these pictures are proof that good lighting, airbrushing and unhealthy obsessions with famous actresses and models, make you look really, really sexy.


**For those that don't read or have a clue, a fag is a British term for Cigarette. If you didn't know that, please don't read my blog again.

No comments: