Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Powder seems to be roid raging...



Usually I don't make fun of pale people; afterall, pale is the new tan, but this guy, Hulk Hogan's illegitimate son, forces me to expose his psychotic tendencies. I make fun of Gator fans because they wear Jorts and jerseys to games, but I really can't say much in this case. This guy looks like instead of waking up and shooting liquor, he lined up about 14 speed balls and raced River Phoenix to the finish line. This son-of-a-bitch scares so bad, I couldn't even watch the whole video. I love how the reporter keeps giving him the awkward smile while she keeps asking him questions to further humiliate him. I bet 2 grand that if this poor kid's parents watched this video, they cranked their car, closed the garage and took a "nap".

Side Note: This is a comment from the video on youtube and it is freakin hilarious.


"I'd like to see this guy talk about painting his house in this voice. FIRST YOU PUT ON THE PRIMERRRR. THEN YOU PUT ON THE FIRST COAAATTT. THEN YOU LET IT DRYYYY."

No comments: