Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I'm pretty sure Olivia Wilde was created on a Mac graphics program



I've been looking at this picture and I know I'm supposed to recognize the beauty and I do, it's just that something about it is too good. It just seems too perfect. The porcelain skin, the chiseled feminine features, the smile, the crystal blue eyes, all of it, it just scares me. If you look at it for 6 hours like I have, you'll see it too. I can't put my finger on it, but she looks like something from one of those high budget sci-fi movies during the summer starring Will Smith and Tom Cruise where a hot female human-looking robot meets you at the door with a beer, then takes your coat and your briefcase and offers you fellatio. They usually end up shooting them in the face after they have a short circuit and they try to kill them while having sex, so I guess it just proves, sometimes things are just too good to be true.

No comments: