Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Models are so easy...enjoyable...

5:30pm

Alessandra comes to the door in a black dress that really acceentuates her gorgeous slender figure. I give her a very confident yet conservative kiss on the cheek and tell her how beautiful she looks. Our red carpet event will start in one hour...just enough time to have some champagne in the limo to loosen things up.

6:50

Alessandra walks the carpet and I keep a few steps back while I honor Mila Kunis' request for my phone number. The evening is rolling along nicely at this point. We go inside and mingle, but I can tell her focus is elsewhere. Somewhere at this point, she leans over in an accent I could barely understand and says she's ready to go. I don't hesitate. With her arm enveloped in mine, we walk straight to the limo and resume our champagne.


8:30

Alessandra and I sit in the back room and our table backs up against the privacy fence. She leans against the table, her hands under the table and gripped tightly around mine. I feel uncomfortable and trapped, but I go with it. We open our second bottle of red wine with dinner. I have fish, she has salad.

9:30

We order dessert, I have a Manhattan and she, a Cockburns Port 1963. The sexual tension is ripping off the tablecloth at this point, but I'm losing interest because so much is lost in translation. Most of my dessert is spent intently trying to decipher her thickened accent exacerbated by the copious libations. She's beginning to annoy me, but she's too pretty to give up now.

10:21pm

Alessandra is complaining about how her feet hurt. She stops and attempts to take off her shoes, but I urge her not to. We start walking again toward the limo. A few paparazzi are following and she gets closer as she slides her arm inside mine. She leans over and I think she said something sexy, but I have no clue what she said. I look at her, smile and laugh. She smiles. "Tshe thays tshe can't wait fur the rrride home." I'm giddy with excitement. As we approach the limo, I open the door for her, slide my hand to the small of her back and guide her inside by the hand. I think she thanked me, but I can't be sure. She leans a little too far over, or actually just far enough and slides into the opposite side of the car. I hear her say softly, "Get in papai." Of course, that's Portuguese for Daddy. I turn around wink to the paparazzi and close the door.

1 comment:

KKRT said...

I am glad that your date went swimmingly. You truly must be the envy of the entire male population. Kudos Brother! Beautiful.